Microsoft Lumia launched all new affordable 400-series smartphone, the Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 both single and Dual SIM. The Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 will be available in market from February in select regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, India, the Middle East and Africa.
“When we launched the first Lumia devices over three years ago, we said we were committed to bringing devices to as many people and price points as possible,” said Jo Harlow, corporate vice president for phones at Microsoft.
The Microsoft Lumia 435 has been priced at EUR 69 (approximately Taka. 6208.60), while the Microsoft Lumia 532 will be available at EUR 79 (approximately BDT 7108.39) without taxes and subsidies. Microsoft said that the prices of the Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 will vary by market and operator.
with the latest Windows Phone 8.1 and the Lumia Denim update Both the new Lumia smartphones come .
The Below Future is included both Lumia 435 and Lumia 532
- Microsoft's Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote),
- up to 30GB of free cloud storage
- Application can download from Windows Phone store.
- Both the new 435 and Lumia 532 handsets also come preloaded with Here Maps.
- Both the Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 feature a 4-inch WVGA (480x800 pixels) LCD display, and their dual-SIM variants have identical specifications except the additional SIM card slot.
- The Lumia 435 has 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- The Lumia 532 has 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon200 processor
- Both Phone has 1 GB RAM
- Both Phone has 8 GB built In storage.(Expandable Up to 128 GB)
- Both Phone has 1560 mAh Battery.
- Lumia 435 sports a 2-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera
- Lumia 532 has a 5-megapixel fixed-focus camera
- Both phone has 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Both phone support Micro-SIM cards.
- The Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 will come Bright Green, Bright Orange, White and Black colours.